Step 1: Choose the desired crease shape, then pick the appropriate side for the right or left eye. Remove the film from the back of the shape and adhere it to the top of the handle.
Step 2: Hold the Crease Piece gently against the designated eye, placing it on the crease. Start with the darkest color in your palette and apply it over the edge of the crease piece, as desired. Pro tip: use a thin brush during this step to help achieve a defined look.
Step 3: Once you are finished creating the crease, remove the Crease Piece to reveal the coveted cut crease. Once crease is done, add color to the eyelid. Pro tip: a lighter color on the lid will help the crease pop and create a sharp contrast.
- For a more defined look, start with the darkest shade and the thinnest brush. As the colors get lighter, the brushes should get larger for a light or buffed look.
- Avoid using stiff or flat brushes for blending. The fluffier the better!
- Be sure to clean any remaining makeup off the Crease Piece before removing it from the handle. A makeup wipe or a damp cloth will work.
- After each use, remove the Crease Piece from the handle and reapply the film to the adhesive.
- If needed, rinse the adhesive under warm water and let it dry completely before covering or using.
- Practice makes perfect! For those who love makeup, but may not be skilled makeup artists, it may take a few attempts of trying different shapes, brushes and colors to find the look that works for you.
Watch and subscribe to Brittney’s Beautifoles YouTube channel for Crease Piece tips and other beauty how-to’s.